M8TRIX5 Group offers immigration services to families and individuals the opportunity to immigrate to Canada, by securing a Canadian permanent residence successfully.
The founder of M8TRIX5 Group, Dan Nou immigrated to Canada in 1980 with his family.
After surviving 5 years of Pol Pot Khmer Rouge Regime, Dan knows how challenging it can be when immigrating to Canada. For this reason his mission is to help others migrate to Canada and make it simple as possible. With our assistance, families and individuals have the opportunity to immigrate to Canada by securing a Canadian permanent residence successfully.
The Learning Circle
Farah has over 28 years of experience in the early childhood industry.
An immigration lawyer with more than 17 years of experience in private practice.
Lea has more than 30 years of experience in positions ranging from Manager of Information Systems, Consulting for Peat Marwick, small business clients to VP Finance for a cross border and real estate conglomerate.
Ensure the success of your application by viewing below
1. 3+ years of experience as a business owner-manager
2. 4+ years of experience as a senior manager
3. A combination of minimum 1 year or more experience as a business owner-manager and 2+ years of experience as a senior manager
Must have one of the three options listed above.
$600,000 (Must obtain a net-worth verification report if invited to apply)
1. Obtained a post-secondary credential
2. Experience as an active business owner-manager for minimum of three years in the last five years with 100% ownership in the business.
Must have one of the two options listed above.
Must submit a business proposal to establish a new business or purchase an existing business in British Columbia.
*Our firm will provide this for you.
Applicant must own at least a 1/3 minimum (33.33% Ownership*) of a Learning Circle Early
Learning Campus business.
*Our firm will locate a Learning Circle Early Learning Campus business for you.
Applicant must invest minimum $275,000 to $550,000 CAD or more into the Learning Circle Early Learning Campus business. Investment amount is dependent on the size of the campus.
$50,000 of this will be allocated for the Learning Circle Early Learning Campus Director training and will be provided via Zoom or Google Meet.
Total training time equates to 250 hours. Upon completion of training, applicant will be licensed and certified to own/operate a Learning Circle Early Learning Campus business.
Applicant must create at least one full-time equivalent job for a Canadian Citizen or PR.*
*Our firm will arrange this for you.
IELTS Language test is and CLB 4 minimum score is required.
IELTS means: Listening 4.5; Reading 3.5; Writing 4.0; Speaking 4.0.
Applicant will be partnering with M8TRIX5 ECE Capital Corp in the Learning Circle Early Learning Campus Business.*
*Our frim will set this up for you.
Total 200 points (120 points for self-declared section and 80 points for business concept)
Must score a minimum of 32 points in business concept section.
M8TRIX5 FIRM SERVICE FEE
Our firm's fee is $50,000 and this includes all immigration legal cost, out sourcing, consultation, administrative and relocation service fees.
Estimated Processing Timeline
Estimated timeline on application process can range between 4 to 8 months.
Upon approval the estimated time to immigrate to Canada is 8 to 12 months.
1. Applicant completes Immigration Evaluation form below.
Email completed evaluation form to for process. Upon completion of review we will contact applicant between 24 to 48 hours to notify if pre-approval is granted or not.
2. If pre-approval is granted the applicant must provide $25,000 CAD deposit
payable to M8TRIX5 Group. If applicant is not approved a full refund minus $8,000 CAD (administrative/processing/consulting fee) is returned to applicant.
3. Upon receipt of deposit BC PNP (Provincial Nominee Program) profile is created. This includes details of work/business experience, education, language ability, net worth and proposed business.
4. Registration is typically scored within 6 weeks. Highest scoring applicants will receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA).
5. If an ITA is received the application must be completed within 4 months.
6. PNP will determine if an interview is required. Assessment time estimate to be completed is within 4 months.
7. If approved the applicant must sign a performance agreement.
8. PNP will issue a Letter of Confirmation which can be used for a work permit application to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
9. Applicant provides the balance of $25,000 CAD deposit payable to M8TRIX5 Group.
10. Applicant provides min $275,000 to $550,000 + CAD (Dependent on size of Learning Circle Campus) to M8TRIX5 ECE CAPITAL for a min 1/3 (33%) partnership into the Learning Circle Early Learning Circle Campus.
11. Applicant starts the Learning Circle Early Learning Campus Business Director/Operations online learning program.
12. Applicant then travels to BC and commences working on business (The Learning Circle Early Learning Campus).
13. Spouse will be able to apply for an open work permit and once the performance agreement conditions are met, the applicant submits a final report.
14. If PNP is satisfied a PNP Nomination certificate is issued for the application to IRCC for permanent residence (PR). Spouse and dependent children will be included on the application for PR.
Welcome to Canada!