Immigrate to Canada by securing your Canadian permanent residence successfully with M8TRIX5 ECE CAPITAL CORP.
M8TRIX5 ECE Capital Corp offers immigration opportunities for families and individuals looking to immigrate to Canada by securing a Canadian permanent residence.
The founder of M8TRIX5 Group, Dan Nou immigrated to Canada in 1980 with his family.
After surviving 5 years of the Pol Pot Khmer Rouge Regime, Dan knows how challenging it can be when immigrating to Canada. For this reason his mission is to help others migrate to Canada and make it very simple. With our assistance, families and individuals have the opportunity to immigrate to Canada by securing a Canadian permanent residence.
Dan has over 13 years of early childhood industry experience along with 25 years of experience as a real estate/business entrepreneur and financier.
Swarn has worked and participated in various aspects of the public and private financing industry.
The Learning Circle
Farah has over 29 years of experience in the early childhood industry.
An immigration lawyer with more than 17 years of experience in private practice.
Lea has more than 30 years of experience in positions ranging from Manager of Information Systems, Consulting for Peat Marwick, small business clients to VP Finance for a cross border and real estate conglomerate.
Ensure the success of your application by viewing below
1. 3+ years of experience as a business owner-manager
2. 4+ years of experience as a senior manager
3. A combination of minimum 1 year or more experience as a business owner-manager and 2+ years of experience as a senior manager
Must have one of the three options listed above.
$600,000 (Must obtain a net-worth verification report if invited to apply)
1. Obtained a post-secondary credential
2. Experience as an active business owner-manager for minimum three years in the last five years with 100% ownership in the business
Must have one of the two options listed above.
Must submit a business proposal to establish a new business or purchase an existing business in British Columbia.
*Our firm will provide this for you.
Applicant must own at least a 1/3 minimum (33.33% Ownership*) of a Learning Circle Early Learning Campus business.
*Our firm will locate a Learning Circle Early Learning Campus business for you.
Applicant must invest a minimum of $275,000 to $550,000 CAD or more into the Learning Circle Early Learning Campus business. The investment amount is dependent on the size of the campus.
$50,000 of the minimum investment will be allocated for the Learning Circle Early Learning Campus Director training. Training sessions will be provided via Zoom or Google Meet.
Total training time equates to 250 hours and upon completion of training, the applicant will be licensed and certified to own/operate a Learning Circle Early Learning Campus business.
Applicant must create at least one full-time equivalent job for a Canadian Citizen or PR.*
*Our firm will arrange this for you.
IELTS Language test is and CLB 4 minimum score is required.
IELTS means: Listening 4.5; Reading 3.5; Writing 4.0; Speaking 4.0.
Applicant will be partnering with M8TRIX5 ECE Capital Corp in opening up the Learning Circle Early Learning Campus Business.*
*Our frim will set this up for you.
Total 200 points (120 points for self-declared section and 80 points for business concept)
Must score a minimum of 32 points in business concept section.
M8TRIX5 FIRM SERVICE FEE
Our firm's fee is $50,000 and this includes all immigration legal cost, out sourcing, consultation, administrative and relocation service fees.
Estimated Processing Timeline
Estimated timeline on application process can range between 4 to 8 months.
Upon approval the estimated time to immigrate to Canada is 8 to 12 months.
1. Applicant completes M8TRIX5 Immigration Evaluation form. Contact us below or at email@example.com to request the form. Upon completion of review we will contact the applicant between 24 to 48 hours to notify if pre-approval is granted or not.
2. If pre-approval is granted the applicant must then provide a $25,000 CAD deposit
payable to M8TRIX5. If the applicant is not approved a full refund minus $8,000 CAD (administrative/processing/consulting fee) will be returned to the applicant.
3. Upon receipt of deposit the BC PNP (Provincial Nominee Program) profile is created. This includes details of work/business experience, education, language ability, net worth and proposed business.
4. Registration is typically scored within 6 weeks. The applicants with the highest score will receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA).
5. If an ITA is received the application must be completed within 4 months.
6. PNP will determine if an interview is required. The assessment time estimate is to be completed within 4 months.
7. If the applicant is approved they must sign a performance agreement.
8. PNP will issue a "Letter of Confirmation" which can be used for a work permit application for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
9. Applicant provides the remaining balance of $25,000 CAD deposit payable to M8TRIX5.
10. Applicant provides min $275,000 to $550,000 + CAD (Dependent on size of Learning Circle Campus) to M8TRIX5 ECE CAPITAL for a min 1/3 (33%) partnership into the Learning Circle Early Learning Circle Campus.
11. Applicant starts the Learning Circle Early Learning "Campus Business Director/Operations" online learning 4 to 6 week program.
12. Applicant then travels to BC and commences working on the business (The Learning Circle Early Learning Campus).
13. Spouse will be able to apply for a open work permit and once the performance agreement conditions are met, the applicant submits a final report.
14. If PNP is satisfied a PNP Nomination certificate is issued for the application to IRCC for permanent residence (PR). Spouse and dependent children will be included on the application for PR.
Welcome to Canada!
Working Together For You and Your Family's Best Interest.