WHY IS OUR PROGRAM SO EFFECTIVE?
One of the reasons why our program is so effective is because our parents are pro-active in our martial arts program. In order to get a better understanding of your child and to see if our unique program is the right fit for your child, you will need to set up a one on one child evaluation.
During this initial one on one child evaluation, Masterdan will evaluate your child's listening, motor and developmental skills. At the same time, we can see how your child does in our environment and with the other students. Masterdan will also review our unique program and answer any questions you may have. If the evaluation is a positive experience for your child, we will then begin the trial period.
The trial period means that your child will attend classes the days to be specified by Masteran. During this period Masterdan will evaluate your child's development and progress. Before the trial period ends, Masterdan will set an appointment to meet with you and your child to review their progress. At the same time, you can also share if your child's behavior and attitude at home has improve or not. We also want feed back from your child to see if they enjoy the class and their fellow students.
If all feed back is positive, we can then move forward and your child will become a full member of Masterdan's Martial Arts Academy.
Here are some reasons why we are a A+ Studio!
1. Our class size is limited to 10 students.
2. We work closely with parents and teachers.
3. We use 3 evaluation forms to help students stay on track to being the best they can be.
i. Home Child Evaluation
ii. School Student Evaluation
iii. Martial Arts Master's Evaluation
4. Evaluation & promotion tests are carry out every 3 to 4
5. Our training environment is fun and exciting for our students.
6. Students are reward for their achievements and hard work.
7. We teach our students & as a studio volunteer in community activities and fundraisers.